June 15 - 24, 2022 - South Africa
Cost, Deposits and Payments
$6,295.00 Per Person
(Based Upon Double Occupancy)
(Based Upon Double Occupancy)
Deposit Due Upon Booking:
$595.00 Per Person
- All interconnecting flights
- All meals at the game reserve
- Big 5 Safari Experience
- Transport in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- All hotel accommodations 10-Days in lavish venues
- Services of a local guide on Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8.
- Breakfast in each hotel and where mentioned
- Airport and hotel porterage (limited to one suitcase per person).
- Bottled water during transport
- City Tour- Soweto tour
- Winelands tour
- Table mountain tour (by cable car)
- Butler service where mentioned
What’s Not Included
- Meals, Other Than What Was Aforementioned
- Optional tours (hot air balloon, helicopter and yacht)
- Travel Insurance
- International flights to Africa (But we are happy to assist in securing)
- Deposit confirms agreement to the following terms: I understand all payments to Royal Expression Travels are non-refundable and non-transferable (including deposits). The above total is dependent on a group travel rate and is subject to change if the participation falls below a number necessary for a group. I further acknowledge that I have been advised to purchase travel insurance to protect my investment.
- Payments: All payments to Royal Expression Travels are non-refundable and non-transferable. In an effort to negotiate the best experience and price, our travel partners do not provide refunds.
- Roommate: You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments. We will make every effort to notify you if your roommate is no longer compliant with our payment policy.
- Monthly payments: are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan and as a courtesy we will provide monthly electronic reminders.
- Please consult with your physician before travel to South Africa. You should also view the Center for Disease Control website for any recommendations.
- Prices: are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Changes In Flight, Hotels and Transfers: Royal Expression Travels will make every effort to operate all tours as printed in the itinerary, digital brochures, flyers and on the website. However, circumstances may arise which would require an adjustment to the tour. We will do all that is possible to avoid such changes, but we must reserve the right to make such modifications if they are deemed to be necessary for any reason.
- Airline: Please note that flight changes are at the discretion of the airline, therefore Royal Expression Travels reserves the right to make airline modifications as we see fit to accommodate our clients. Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class .
- Last Minute Reservations: All reservations must be made no later than 30 days prior to departure. If requested services cannot be confirmed, payment will be refunded. If services are confirmed, final payment is due within 24 hours and all applicable cancellation penalties will apply.
- Name Changes: Name changes are not permitted, name corrections will carry a fee of $100.00 and this information must be received in writing 40-days prior to departure or as specified by the airline.
- Transfers: Please note that all transfers and excursions will have specific times of departures and will be unable to accommodate late arrivals.
- Currency: Should there be a fluctuation in the currency, you will be notified and will be added to your invoice. All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Royal Expression Travels reserves the right to modify your invoice accordingly.Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates.
- Terms: I understand all payments to Royal Expression Travels are non-refundable and non-transferable (including deposits). The above total is dependent on a group travel rate and is subject to change if the participation falls below a number necessary for a group. I further acknowledge that I have been advised to purchase travel insurance to protect my investment.
- Royal Expression Travels LLC will not be liable for failure or delay to perform obligations under this Agreement, which have become practicably impossible because of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the applicable party. Such circumstances include without limitation natural disasters or acts of God; acts of terrorism; labor disputes or stoppages; war; government acts or orders; epidemics, pandemics or outbreak of communicable disease; quarantines; national or regional emergencies; or any other cause, whether similar in kind to the foregoing or otherwise, beyond the party’s reasonable control. Written notice of a party’s failure or delay in performance due to force majeure must be given to the other party no later than five (5) business days following the force majeure event commencing, which notice shall describe the force majeure event and the actions taken to minimize the impact thereof. All delivery dates under this Agreement affected by force majeure shall be tolled for the duration of such force majeure. The parties hereby agree, when feasible, not to cancel but reschedule the pertinent obligations and deliverables for mutually agreed dates as soon as practicable after the force majeure condition ceases to exist.